Rain, Rain, Go Away

It has been rainy and cold here in the Northwest these last few weeks. Mia has a few coats, but no rain jacket. I have been searching for a cute one for the perfect price. Amongst the hustle and bustle that seems to consume us these days I found the time to make Mia a rain poncho. I first found the tutorial here. It was super simple and the directions were amazing. My biggest problem was finding laminated cotton. They only sell it 1 yard at a time at Jo Ann's. Once I found my materials though it was a breeze. I want to make more. This might become my gift of choice for little girl birthday's. Although, I can envision an adorable one with dinosaurs on it for a boy. Anyways, you could make it for any gender. Here it is.



I don't know if it gets any cuter than that.

Comments

Post a Comment