Happy New Year

Happy New Year! Don't mind my poor quality Photo Booth photo, I am trying out the programs on my new computer.

 My dear little Mia is sick for the first time. It is the most heartbreaking thing. We have been taking it easy. I slept in her bed with her last night and I am doing it again tonight. She doesn't want to be alone and my husband has to work in the morning so he needs his sleep. Adventures of a stay at home mom.

We had a super low key new year's eve. It was so nice. My mom, brother, and sister came over and we ate a big dinner. My mom left and we drank sparkling cider and watched the ball drop in New York. It was perfect.

I am trying not get sick and spending every moment holding Mia, because that is all she wants.
I hope you all had a great New Year's Eve and wishing you an amazing year.

Comments