Great-Grandma's

Picking Great-Grandma's oranges.

 I have family everywhere. Some in Stockholm, London, Seattle, Virginia, California, Michigan, and many other places. My Stockholm relatives came to visit, which is always exciting. We all gathered at my paternal grandmother's house. Lady had so much fun. She loves playing there. My grandma is a really great hostess. I have learned so much from her(I have also learned a lot from my mom, but she says she learned most of it from my grandma). She makes sure everyone is fed, has something to drink, and makes you feel comfortable. Her house is great place to have kids. She had 6 kids (5 boys and 1 girl), so she is pretty relaxed about what Lady does. She will let Lady destroy pretty much anything. I still get nervous, but she says "don't worry about it". It is so nice to have people like that to visit when you have kids. Her house is also really clean which is awesome when you have a toddler crawling around on the floor. We had such a nice visit with my aunts, uncle, cousins, and grandma. I hope everyone has people like that in their lives.


Eating some extra-cheesy enchiladas made by GG

Comments

Post a Comment