Mia Speaks

I have seen a lot of bloggers do a list of quotes that their children said. Mia is hilarious (in my opinion) and I feel the need to share some of her funnies with the world.


Mia (sitting in the back of the car eating a little bag of almonds, peanuts, and raisins): (Big sigh) Wow, that was some really healthy, good, nourishing food.


My sister: How was your ballet recital, Mia?
Mia: Umm pretty good. I was a little bit of a hot mess.


While looking at a picture of a crucifix with a bird looking at it:
Mia: Why is that bird staring at that scarecrow?

Melissa: Would you like to watch an episode of Curious George?
Mia: I would be so glad to.


After coming home from an art show with my mom as I am putting her pajamas on her
Mia: I did something bad.
Melissa: What did you do?
Mia: Something bad.
Melissa:Like what?
Mia:
Melissa: You can tell me. You won't get in trouble.
Mia: Can we do this later?
Melissa: Do what later?
Mia: Talking.

As we pull out of the grocery store parking lot
Mia: Oh! I just love this direction.


Comments