52 Week Challenge

I was perusing the internet today when I came across the 52 Week Savings Challenge. I am not sure who originally created this idea, but I am doing it. It is the concept that you put the dollar amount in your savings account corresponding with the week. So, this week you would put $1 in your savings account and on week 12 you put $12. You could also do it backwards (as in starting with $52 this week, $51 next week...). I put other money aside every month for savings, but I thought this was a neat idea to try. Why not save an extra $1,378 this year? Anyways, try it out or don't. I thought it sounded fun. Let me know if you decide to do it and what you plan to use it for at the end of the year.

Comments

  1. I'm doing it...sounds completely do-able and an easy way to save $ for the year! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment