Beach Day

It may be fall, but we are having some of the nicest weather we have had all year. On my husband's days off we always say we are going to do fun things. We usually end up at home doing housework and playing in the backyard. Don't get me wrong I love playing in the backyard, but sometimes it is nice to get out of the house and play. So, we decided kind of late in the day that we were going to the beach. We are so lucky to live so close to such beautiful beaches and we rarely take advantage of it. Well, we finally did. Here are a few pictures from our outing.

My little rock climber.

The sand tastes good!

A little something my husband did.
As you can imagine there were a few sandy diapers over the next few days. It has been almost a week and I am still finding sand around the house. I swear I do laundry every day and I vacuum at least once a day. I don't know where it is coming from. Maybe my car. I guess I need to go clean that out now.

Comments

Post a Comment