Camping and getting off schedule

  We went camping last week which was a lot of fun, but has thrown me off my schedule. The house needs some serious love and I haven't posted in over a week.
  This was our first camping trip since the Baby Lady has been mobile. It was fun. She had a great time. I think that it will get harder when she can walk/run. She loved getting dirty and playing outside for a couple days.


 We will have to do this a lot more this summer.


On Sunday we got to celebrate some friend's journey into Foster Parenting(not a path I am interested in, but I am thankful for people that do it) and we got to go to a little guys first birthday party. It was fun, but I was surprised that more than one person thought to have a party on a Sunday.

Comments

  1. Love the photo of the tent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing you and Baby Lady at our celebration, despite the surprise day of the week! Hope to see you both more often :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so great to see you. Isn't it funny that we had 2 parties on a Sunday. It is such an unusual day and on the same Sunday.

      Delete

Post a Comment