Yak Bak With Jack

A few of my favorite Jack quotes as of late.


Jack: I like steak and milk.
Me: So, you like milk steak?
Jack: No, that's patriarchal.


"Mom, you're pretty basic."


Siri: What can I do for you?
Jack: Talking. Violently.


Jack: Can I run on the walls?
Me: Sure?
Jack (runs straight into the wall): Oh man, I'm not upside down.

"The cracking your hearing is just my teeth cracking open." (still not sure what that was about. His teeth are fine)

Jack:I'm going to marry you.
Mia:You can't marry me.
Jack: It won't be with kisses. Only hugs.

Jack:I'm going to eat a string cheese on Flat Sunday
Me:You mean Fat Tuesday?
Jack: Yeah, Fat Monday.


"Oh, that milk made me so hydrated!"



Jack:Sister Bear, are you going bike riding? Tike riding?
Mia: No, I need my helmet for ice skating.
Jack: No, tike riding.
Mia: I think he doesn't understand the difference.
Jack: You know I do. I'm just messing you up.
Mia: You mean messing with me.
Jack: Nope.







Comments

Post a Comment